these texts are an archive of my life in the San Francisco Bay Area from march 2007 - march 2015. it stands as a record of close to a decade of my life, charting the struggles i faced as an artist, daughter, and lover. messy and chaotic at times, eloquent and poetic at others, these texts are an index i am proud of. it was here in this electric box that i learned how to be honest about my experiences and the person i needed to become. it was here that i first learned the truism that words make the world and how to trust such a beautiful, rife, hard fact.

thank you for meeting me here in such tall grass.


my artist website is here.

Apr 14, 2009

when i was little...

it is a beautiful, sunny, windy day. i love the wind. ever since i was a kid, i've loved it. i'd put on my roller skates and a coat, go outside, and hold open my coat like a sail and let the wind wheel me down the street. oh, the perks of being 65 pounds! ha! maybe if the wind gets strong enough, i could take it for a ride like that again. :)

2 comments:

Hannah Stephenson said...

Have you seen the children's book called Windy? You'd love it!

http://www.amazon.com/Windy-Robin-Mitchell/dp/096887682X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239760802&sr=1-1

angela simione said...

it looks so cute! it's definitely on the list. thanks so much!