these texts are an archive of my life in the San Francisco Bay Area from march 2007 - march 2015. it stands as a record of close to a decade of my life, charting the struggles i faced as an artist, daughter, and lover. messy and chaotic at times, eloquent and poetic at others, these texts are an index i am proud of. it was here in this electric box that i learned how to be honest about my experiences and the person i needed to become. it was here that i first learned the truism that words make the world and how to trust such a beautiful, rife, hard fact.

thank you for meeting me here in such tall grass.


my artist website is here.

Sep 17, 2011

i have no days off! everyday is GO GO GO! it's good for me but it makes me miss you LIKE CRAZY!

.



















.

2 comments:

Hannah Stephenson said...

It's a very busy time for so many people I know right now. Hang in there! One arrow at a time.

angela simione said...

word! i'm curently out of the house 7 days a week. it's nuts but good. i will be happy to slow down in a month or two when i can but, for now, my day job and school is all GO GO GO and i am hanging on for the ride. i'll get a day off in about 2 weeks. i am definitely looking forward to it. an entire day with my materials! :)