these texts are an archive of my life in the San Francisco Bay Area from march 2007 - march 2015. it stands as a record of close to a decade of my life, charting the struggles i faced as an artist, daughter, and lover. messy and chaotic at times, eloquent and poetic at others, these texts are an index i am proud of. it was here in this electric box that i learned how to be honest about my experiences and the person i needed to become. it was here that i first learned the truism that words make the world and how to trust such a beautiful, rife, hard fact.

thank you for meeting me here in such tall grass.


my artist website is here.

Mar 10, 2011

i am spending all my free time apartment hunting and it has not been much fun

so here is a song.



boxes everywhere. bags of clothes for the goodwill. a meeting later today about an art show and an apartment to go check out too. time is burning. i feel like homeboy's coat.

it will all be worth it in a few short weeks.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Enjoy the search, Angela. A home is fundamental.

angela simione said...

elisabeth, yes! so fundamental. we need that launch pad, that site of stability. a place to rest and be free.