these texts are an archive of my life in the San Francisco Bay Area from march 2007 - march 2015. it stands as a record of close to a decade of my life, charting the struggles i faced as an artist, daughter, and lover. messy and chaotic at times, eloquent and poetic at others, these texts are an index i am proud of. it was here in this electric box that i learned how to be honest about my experiences and the person i needed to become. it was here that i first learned the truism that words make the world and how to trust such a beautiful, rife, hard fact.

thank you for meeting me here in such tall grass.


my artist website is here.

Mar 3, 2009

blah...

well, i got a couple good hours of painting in today and some crochet work too... but at this point in the day, the sickness and resulting depression are definitely winning. time to wrap it up and try again for greatness tomorrow. my head hurts and my brain is foggy and i feel sad... inevitable after being sick for this many days in a row. :( hopefully, the sun will be out tomorrow. for now, i'll curl up in my big, white quilt and day-dream of sunshine and my dream house... escape my dire thoughts and get some reprieve. soon, i should be back to my normal, silly self and full of weird obsessions to talk your ears off about.

2 comments:

Heather Jerdee said...

I'm sending good thoughts your way Angela and hope you feel better fast, this has been one long winter.

angela simione said...

thanks heather! it really has been a long winter. i am ready for sunshine and california poppys and long, warm evenings again. i'm sending my best wishes your way as well!